What is Heavy Bud™ Pro
High yield is something every grower works for. Making sure it has amazing flavour and aroma is what makes a great grower stand out. This supplement works to bring out essential oils enhancing the natural flavours and taste of any crop. It builds quality into high yields.
- Improves harvest quality
- Includes multiple carbohydrates and carbohydrate chelates to provide plant energy, increase nutrient availability and stimulate soil biology
- Specific amino acids that accelerate plant production and essential oil development
- Designed to work best with Monster Bloom
A Closer Look:
A fusion of ingredients to increase metabolism, sugar content, essential oils and key metabolites. The increase in harvest quality helps enhanced flavour, aroma and shelf life of crops. Heavy BudTM Pro is a catalyst meant for use during the mid to late stages of floral development when plants are focused on flower density and fruit quality.
A variety of carbohydrates boost plant energy and improve fruit flavours and aromas.
- Heavy Bud Pro contains 4 different carbohydrates (oligosaccharides) to provide plants with extra energy during rapid flower development:
- These plant based sugars are extracted during a specific multistage fermentation process using sugar beet molasses and glucose syrup.
- The fermentation of plant materials also provides low molecular weight humic acid which has benefits for nutrient uptake and biological development to enhance formula efficacy and also improving the physical properties of soil and soilless media.
Key nutrients are complexed with proprietary carbohydrate chelation technology for increased yields.
- Increased available nutrients all contribute to the flower development process, ensuring better fruit set, accelerated metabolism, and sugar flow into the developing flowers. This leads to better plant health and in the end higher yields.
- Potassium – improves yield, quality, and shelf life
- Calcium – Improves plant structures to hold heavy yields
- Magnesium – Metabolism of carbohydrates to improve flower quality
- Boron – Key partner of calcium that vastly improves key flower structures
Amino acids enhance late stage floral development increasing crop quality.
- Heavy Budtm Pro has an aminogram specific to fruit ripening and stress relief with elevated levels of key aminos, such as cysteine enhancing key plant functions.
- Amino acids can have a major impact on flowering plants, but all amino acids are nitrogen based proteins and that is why you see a nitrogen level on the label of the new formula.
Heavy Bud Pro is formulated to create explosive results when used with Monster Bloom.
- The amazing power of Monster Bloom to provide massive flowers and fruit is complimented by this formula which provides depth, quality and subtle changes to the harvested crop ensuring the highest grade product. Together they mean high impact flower density, fruit production, and quality of yield.
Directions for use
SHAKE WELL before using.
Soil/Soilless/Water Culture: Mix 2 ml per 1 L of water (½ tsp / 1.25 qt). Use 3−4 times during the ripening stage of plant growth. Use as part of a complete fertilizer program.
|SOIL / SOILLESS :||2 ml / L (½ tsp / 1.25 qt )|
|HYDROPONICS / WATER CULTURE:||2 ml / L (½ tsp / 1.25 qt )|